Holy Fifty Days – Second Sunday
The “I AMs” that Jesus Christ declared, point us to the ONE MOST IMPORTANT FACT, that God and God alone is ENOUGH! Is that true for you? Here are 3 key questions for you and I to reflect on:
- Have you KNOWN God yet?
- “Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” (John 17:3)
- “But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’” (Matt. 7:23)
- Is Christianity a duty or DELIGHT for you?
- “Delight yourself in the Lord” (Psalm 37:4)
- “Serve the Lord with gladness” (Psalm 100:2)
- “Rejoice in the Lord always” (Phil. 4:4).
These are NOT suggestions. They are COMMANDS!
- Do you ENJOY God?
“One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple” (Psalm 27:4).
Therefore… Is God ‘not’ enough, still?
Even though we thank God for His gifts (Ps. 103:2), yet we seek Him for Who He is! He is our Forgiveness…He is our Salvation… He is our Heaven and Eternity…He is our Life! May our prayers be God-centred longings that show that God alone is our true satisfaction!
“In Your presence, there is FULLNESS of JOY, In Your right hand are PLEASURES for EVERMORE” (Ps. 16:11)
[pdf-embedder url=”https://mycorchurch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Liturgy-Handout-April-30.pdf” title=”Liturgy Handout (April 30)”]